There is no socially-distance space more PURRFECT for a private pawty than at the Purrfect Day Cafe. We have set up the purrfect private experience to interact with those you trust–and it’s in a clean and safe environment. Oh, and you get lots of safe snuggles at no additional charge!
PRIVATE PARTY (14 or fewer in kitty lounge)(Ages 18-up only for parties after 6 pm on Friday/Saturday nights) | (15-20 total people for the party)
- You will be able to interact, yet socially-distance with friends and family in a clean, safe, and private environment. We have plenty of snacks, beer, wine, bourbon, teas, coffees, and more. Your party may use our refurbished Soho loft upstairs, open lounge seating, and bar top areas. Please note that the outdoor catio space will not be for private use.
- Cat Lounge – 50 minutes of snuggle and play time with our lovable residents for up to 14 people at a time.
- – Private Happy Meow-Er – 10% off all alcoholic drinks
- – Exclusive use of the upstairs loft space and cat lounge (excluding outdoor catio space)
- – 50 minutes of snuggles and safe social-distancing (during one hour of your total party time)
- – 10% off all apparel and merchandise
- – Limit up to 14 people in the cat lounge at a time
- – Please keep decor and outside food/drinks brought in to a minimum for cleaning purposes
- – Kitty Lounge time ends 50 minutes after the hour for Covid-19 cleaning protocols
- – Outside catio space and nursery center are excluded
- – Birthday pawties are for small groups only. Please keep groups to fewer than 20 for the party portion in our upstairs loft space
- – YOUR safety is our primary concern
- NOTE: You may add a tea/soda service to your party at an additional charge.
Rent the whole litter
Purrfect Day will have several occasions a year when our cafe is closed to the general public due to a private party reservation. This is a 2 hour minimum reservation and we recommend at least a two week out notice to avoid scheduling / event conflicts.
PDC reserves the right to restrict time in the lounge area for continued behavior deemed dangerous or damaging to our residents. This includes but is not exclusive to loud voices, running, tantrums, hurtful actions towards our residents or staff such as hitting, dropping, excessive carrying, stepping on them. PDC also reserves the right to restrict access to adults who are showing signs of excessive drinking.
All clean up must be done by the renting party and must be completed by the end of the reserved hour. A clean-up service can be provided for you for $50.00. Please refer to our FAQ for more commonly asked questions about our unique experience.
Children’s rules and age restrictions: In the interest of the safety of our residents, the following restrictions apply to kids. Purrfect Day Cafe is a great setting for smaller, intimate kids parties but not large groups of children.