There is no socially-distance space more PURRFECT for a private pawty than at the Purrfect Day Cafe. Starting May 22nd, families, neighbors, and friends will be looking for safe ways to interact and heal through this trying time. We have set up the purrfect private experience to interact with those you trust–and it’s in a clean and safe environment. Oh, and you get lots of safe snuggles at no additional charge!
SOCIAL DISTANCE PARTY (10 or less• includes tax)AVAILABLE TUESDAY - SUNDAY 10 am - 8:00 pm (last kitten lounge session at 7:00 p.m.)
- Exclusive use of the entire cafe – You will be able to interact, yet socially-distance with friends and family in a clean, safe, and private environment. We have plenty of snacks, beer, wine, bourbon, teas, coffees, and more. Your party may use our refurbished Soho loft upstairs, open lounge seating, and bar top areas. Please note that the outdoor catio space will not be for private use.
- Cat Lounge – 50 minutes of snuggle and play time with our lovable residents for 6 people at a time. Snuggle time may also be split within the party as long as numbers do not exceed 6 people.
- • Private Happy Meow-Er – 10% off all alcoholic drinks
- • Exclusive use of the entire cafe including the cat lounge (excluding outdoor catio space)
- • 50 minutes of snuggles and safe social-distancing
- • 10% off all apparel and merchandise
- •Limit 8 people in the cat room at a time
- • No outside food, drink, or decorations allowed
- • Ends 50 minutes after the hour for Covid-19 cleaning protocols
- • Customers are responsible for social distancing and safe Covid-19 protocols
- • Masks are strongly encouraged
- • Outside catio space and nursery center are excluded
- • Birthday pawties are encouraged for immediate family only. Please delay kids’ parties for a later time
- • YOUR safety is our primary concern
Rent the whole litter
Purrfect Day will have several occasions a year when our cafe is closed to the general public due to a private party reservation. This is a 2 hour minimum reservation and we recommend at least a two week out notice to avoid scheduling / event conflicts.
PDC reserves the right to restrict time in the lounge area for continued behavior deemed dangerous or damaging to our residents. This includes but is not exclusive to loud voices, running, tantrums, hurtful actions towards our residents or staff such as hitting dropping, excessive carrying, stepping on them. PDC also reserves the right to restrict access to adults who are showing signs of excessive drinking.
All clean up must be done by the renting party and must be completed by the end of the reserved hour. A clean-up service can be provided for you for $50.00. Please refer to our FAQ for more commonly asked questions about our unique experience.
Childrens rules and age restrictions: in the interest of the safety of our residents the following restrictions apply to kids. Purrfect Day Cafe is a great setting for smaller, intimate kids parties but not large groups of children.
- 12 and up – minimum 1 parent must be present during experience, 15 person capacity
- 9-12 – minimum 3 parents must be present during experience, 12 person limit (9 kids)
- 6-8 – minimum 4 parented must be present during experience, 12 person limit (8 kids)
- no children under 6 are allowed entrance during Childrens parties.